La Creole Creek
The earliest records of Dallas called it La
Creole Creek, named by French Canadians.
So do we! Otherwise it's known as Rickreall Creek.
Arboretum Habitat Enhancement Project
Funding provided by*:
Oregon Watershed Enhancement Board
*Project Coordination and Funding from:
- Friends of Delbert Hunter Arboretum
- City of Dallas
- Rickreall Watershed Council
- Herrera Environmental Consulants
Additional Support from:
- Dalton Rock
- Oregon Department of Fish and Wildlife
- NOAA Fisheries
- Polk Soil and Water Conservation District
- Naturak Resources Conservation Service
- OSU Fisheries Students
- Boise Cascade
- Polk County
- James W. Fowler Co.
- Agate Construction Co.
- Tanglewood Timber
- Whites Hauling
- Valley Concrete and Gravel
- Grande Ronde Tribe
- Polk Co. Youth Corp.
- Community Volunteers